About the job
An exciting opportunity for an analogue console test engineer has arisen at AMS Neve due to substantial business and product range expansion. It’s an exciting time to join our team of dedicated and skilful engineers as we continue to grow and nurture our global clientele.
Why AMS Neve Ltd.?
For the past sixty years, AMS Neve’s business has been creating the world’s best-sounding and longest-lasting analogue and digital consoles and processors. We pride ourselves on our British made products, built-in our 60,000 square feet, purpose-built factory in Burnley, United Kingdom. All the premier bodies recognise our products in the various fields of music, TV, and film; the products and our designers have been honoured by two Scientific and Engineering Oscar® Awards, a Technical Grammy™ award, and an Emmy™ amongst many others.
Our client base includes world-class studios such as Warner Bros, Skywalker Sound and Abbey Road Studios and international stars like Snoop Dogg, Calvin Harris, and the legendary Paul McCartney, amongst many others.
What we offer
You’ll be working with state-of-the-art technology in the iconic AMS Neve glass building in the heart of Burnley. Our company culture creates a supportive environment to enable you to continue with professional training and development.
- An attractive salary, commensurate with experience
- Lots of responsibility – you’ll help provide the best audio products for our global client base.
- Company training – learn from a team of highly experienced and friendly engineers and designers, recognised by the industry as masters at their trade.
What we need
We need a highly motivated and experienced problem solver to join our talented and dynamic team as an Analogue Console Test Engineer.
- Minimum five years’ experience working with and testing analogue devices
- Excellent diagnostic ability – at system and component level
- Understanding of console signal flow schematics and topology
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Setting and achieving completion timescales.
- Digital Testing and repair experience
- Mixing console operation
- Educated to degree level
- Other prior knowledge of working within the film and music industry